The Golden Ticket Giveaway
Join our Newsletter and Enter to Win
Oof! You just missed it. Submissions are closed. Stay tuned for our next promotions.
For Additional Entries Into Our Drawing, Do the Following
Find A Ticket In Our CEDIA Onsite Copies
Take a Selfie With Our Magazine, Post to Twitter or Instagram with Hashtag #CEDIAPrizePack
Follow Our Social Media Handles by September 14, at 7p.m. PST (See Social Links Below)
The Grand Prize winner will take home a Dynamic Mounting TV mount, a Neeo Pro Remote, a Montavue Security Cam System, tools from Jonard Tools, RIVA speakers, Jasco Products surge protectors, a 1-Year Print and Digital Subscription to Residential Tech Today (6 issues), and much more. This is a $2,500 package.
10 Consolation Prizes
10 runners-up will take home a 1-Year Print and Digital Subscription to Residential Tech Today. (6 issues)
Golden Ticket Sweepstakes Rules
Official Rules: Golden Ticket Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. Golden Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of the United States (except Rhode Island) only, who are age 18 years or older and have reached the age of majority in their state of residency at the time of entry. Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted with the exception of the Golden Ticket entries (20). Employees (and their dependents and immediate household members) of Innovative Properties Worldwide, Inc., (“Sponsor”), the CEDIA event, their advertising and promotional agencies, and sponsoring companies are not eligible to participate. Void in Rhode Island and where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
2. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes begins on September 4, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Mountain Time and all entries must be transmitted online no later than September 14, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time.
3. How to Enter. To enter, sign up for the Residential Tech Today newsletter, take a selfie with our magazine and share on Instagram or Twitter with hashtag #CEDIAPrizePack, or get a Golden Ticket at CEDIA inside a print issue of Residential Tech Today. Alternatively, you may mail your entry to our corporate office at:
Innovative Properties Worldwide, Inc.
ATT: Golden Ticket Sweepstakes
3400 East Bayaud Ave, Suite 280
Denver, CO 80209
Include your name, street address, email address, and phone number in the body of the letter. This information will only be used to notify winners and will be discarded on September 30, 2018
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Entertainment Software Association, the CEDIA event, any outside social media platform, Willy Wonka Candy USA, Nestlé brands, or DXRacer.
4. Drawing/Odds/Notification. A random drawing for the Grand Prize as well as second place prizes will be held on or around September 30, 2018. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Limit one prize per person. Winners will be notified by phone or email on or before July 14, 2018.
5. Prize Restrictions. No cash equivalent or prize substitution permitted. All prizes subject to the guarantees/warranties of the manufacturer. Any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. For prizes of $600 or more in value, winner’s Taxpayer I.D. will be required to issue a Form 1099-MISC showing prize as income.
6. Validation and Acceptance. Winner(s) in the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing. The potential winner(s) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, publicity release, and Release of Liability within fourteen (14) days of notification. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is non-deliverable, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that Prize, and if time permits, an alternate winner will be randomly drawn from among all remaining Sweepstakes entries.
7. Winners List. For a list of winners, see the Residential Tech Today Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/restechtoday) after September 30, 2018.
8. Limitations of Liability. Sponsor and Entertainment Software Association, the CEDIA event, any outside social media platform, are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (v) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; (vi) any change in participant’s telephone number, mailing address or email address. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time if a computer virus, bug tampering, unauthorized intervention, or other technical problem of any sort corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor also reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole discretion, any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the website, or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release and hold Sponsor, the CEDIA event, any outside social media platform or IPW or the companies furnishing prizes or their employees, officers, and directors, their advertising and promotional agencies, and sponsoring companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
9. Additional terms. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these official rules and all decisions of Sponsor. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Colorado USA, (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees, (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including, without limitation, lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, “special damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim special damages and all rights to such damages multiplied or increased. Colorado law, without reference to choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
11. Sponsor. Sponsored by Innovative Properties Worldwide, Inc. 3400 East Bayaud Ave, Suite 280 Denver, CO 80209.